Subject: [Leica] Drag Strip
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Jan 8 15:44:27 2009

Last Saturday, I got to visit a local 1/8 mile drag strip with a kid
I've known since he was 2 or 3. He's the one racing the Volvo wagon.

I didn't really get in the swing of it as things got shortened after a
driver flipped his Mustang and threw mud and grass all over the racing
pavement closing things down for the day.

I'll try to return when the season restarts.

These are all with the M6 and the old rigid Summicron 50 and Tele-
Elmar 135. I packed light and used less than half of what I packed.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/drag/>
http://tinyurl.com/7l5p9d

I'm no Ball Arche or John Mason, but I had a good time and will try to
follow their example in later visits.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Drag Strip)