Subject: [Leica] Since there was so much interest in writing instruments...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Jan 6 13:42:37 2009

Jayanand

The pen is signed.  The nib has the outline markings of what looks like
the B2 batwing bomber and
an 18 karat gold marking.

The literature is unreadable to me  because it is mostly in Kanji.  I
can sometimes struggle thru
Hiragana and Katakana..

If the pen is valuable, I will have to return it.

Thank you,
Jerry

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Since there was so much interest in writing instruments...)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Since there was so much interest in writing instruments...)