Subject: [Leica] need help with new toy
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Jan 6 12:14:15 2009

Over the holiday I was given, from an estate sale, a very nice (maybe
mint-) Voigtlander Bessamatic with the Skopar 50/2.8 lens.  It's
about my age, but in far better shape... though it probably started
out in better condition, too....

Anyway there's no telling when it was used last (the film in it is an
original Kodacolor 400 in the black and gold canister) but aside from
being just a bit stiff, everything seems to work properly and
I think I've got all the functions figured out.  Of course there's
also no telling how terribly far off the meter is.

But what I'm probably going to need is a place to send it for CLA.
Any recommendations?

--

R. Clayton McKee                             http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                  rcmckee@rcmckee.com