Subject: [Leica] Mark 's opinion on NY Times Auto Pic
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Jan 3 15:21:48 2009

Seth,

Actually, I cannot.  The LUG rejects any attachment.  I may try scanning
it and sending it to you.  The car is not
in the "Brass Era", but is in the " WW1- WW2" era.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Mark 's opinion on NY Times Auto Pic)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Mark 's opinion on NY Times Auto Pic)