Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 1 17:28:52 2009

Yea, my point was that before photokina, I was half jokingly wondering
whether a used M8 will hit $3200 when the M8.2 is released, but it seems
that the dropping is even faster than expected. I think even just in dec
LAST year ( :-) ), it was more like $2900-$3100.

Not to take anything away from the M8 of course. I am sure you M8 owners are
enjoying it very much. Heck, for $2200, this does get very tempting, but no
budget now, so it's idle lusting....

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com