Subject: [Leica] Whats for New Year's Dinner?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Dec 31 13:10:20 2008

At 03:43 PM 12/31/2008, you wrote:

>Pretty simple this year for us: Tonight - Homemade French Onion soup
>with cheese croutes. Homemade ice cream (I used 3.25% milk).
>
>New Years Day - Grilled top sirloin steak seasoned with Mexican
>spices, Mexican rice, cauliflower and NY style cheesecake.
>
>Greg Lorenzo

You won't have any luck next year unless you eat black-eyed peas and
collard greens on New Year's Day!!  That's what we're having with
cornbread, chow-chow, sliced country ham, and Hopping John (the peas).

We have fondue for supper tonight with a Champagne toast at midnight.

Happy New Year!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com