Subject: [Leica] Re: Vertical Panos
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Mon Dec 29 16:53:50 2008

Mark Rabiner writes in part:> Love 'em every last whisker!!! > Not to be
rodundant but never met a rodent I didn't like.

Mark,

You're in luck. Living in NYC you have this place nearby:

Gophers and Richardsons Ground Squirrels we have in large numbers in
Alberta, but no rats other than lab rats. I like it that way.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/03/0331_030331_rats.html

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008