Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Now We Are 90!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 28 14:40:32 2008

>> Ted- I may be uncommitted- but not yet a moron. Stasys <<<

Stasys mon ami,

"I realize that!" But what we have here are people who have never been
published anywhere in their lives and it's an opportunity for something
special in their photographic life. And trust me having pictures published
anywhere at any time truly is a monumental achievement feeling for any
photographer, professional or amateur!"

Besides if one doesn't intend on submitting, then please disregard my hard
ass comment about morons, as it isn't intended for the folks who "ARE NOT
GOING TO COMMIT IN ANY EVENT!"

It's primarily for the "oh it's a bit too much for me, I don't have time for
it. my pictures aren't good enough, etc. etc. excuses!!!!!! ALL PICTURES ARE
GOOD ENOUGH AS WE ARE A FAMILY OF PICTURE TAKERS!"

And that's the big leveler! We are all plain old fashion have fun picture
shooters! Nobody here is making millions of dollars a year shooting for any
magazine or organization.

No offence intended for anyone really, it's merely a motivational move your
ass kind of thing! The other side is... "IT WORKS!" :-)

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from olivegm3 at yahoo.ca (joe leung) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook: Now We Are 90!)