Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon 800mm IS
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Dec 27 15:19:35 2008

At 06:15 PM 12/27/2008, you wrote:
Nobody can discuss the Leica lens quality. I'd just wish Leica would
offer a camera as capable as the EOS 5D MkII, EOS 1D and Ds;
meanwhile the long teles from Canon do their work rather
satisfactorily as you can see everywhere.

>Regards
>
>Felix

I have the 5D and the 1DMII and, as far as I'm concerned, the M8 is
more capable than either.  I also much prefer the Leica long lenses
to Canon's.  There is really no comparison.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: Canon 800mm IS)