Subject: [Leica] Only Six More Submitting Days for the 2008 LUG Yearbook!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Dec 26 07:07:39 2008

We're at 83 submissions thus far, and counting.

We want to count YOURS!!!!!  So..

Send up to two images, AT LEAST ONE MEG IN FILE SIZE FOR EACH IMAGE, JPG
FORMAT.

Images can be made any camera/lens combination, Leica or otherwise.

Include your name/the title of the image(s)/camera and lens (and, if
applicable, film) used.

Get them to me (offline) by December 31st, preferably sooner.

Your images will NOT be judged-they'll be put into the book as submitted.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED IMAGES:

Every time  I receive and place images and captions the book, I reply with
an e-mail containing the proof of the caption, with acknowledgement of the
submission.  IF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED IMAGES, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT E-MAIL, ASSUME THAT YOUR IMAGES ARE NOT (YET) IN THE BOOK!

Thanks!

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] Submittial Days for the 2008 LUG Yearbook)