Subject: [Leica] LUG Print Exchange, Jan 2009
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Dec 24 20:28:52 2008

Hi, we have been running a Print Exchange for the last 3-4 years, averaging
about 4 exchanges a year. The next deadline is Jan 31st. There is no
limitations on the gears used or what kinds of prints: B&W or color,
darkroom or inkjet - although please keep it to no bigger than 9x12 for easy
shipping, smaller is fine. For this round, there is no theme so anything
goes.

We would like to keep each exchange to be no more than 14 or so participants
as more would be difficult for the darkroom printers. We have about 8 so
far. If you are interested, let me know and I will forward the info. There
is a mailing list hosted by LUG Central (otherwise known as Brian's server
farm).

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://richardfman.wordpress.com