Subject: [Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Dec 24 11:46:54 2008

Time for a ROAD TRIP.
Go up Highway 1 or better yet the EAST COAST of CALIFORNIA like we were
talking about last week.

Take your Leicas, maybe wife, dog, cat, down highway 99 to 40
Then stop off at the location of the film "Baghdad Caf?" and get some shots:
46548 National Trails Hwy, Newberry Springs, CA
Then Continue down Highway 40 through Mojave National Preserve
Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars pulling over to click away.
As in your not trying to really get anywhere you're in "Be here Now" mode
with the purpose of getting shots. Don't make motel/hotel reservations.
Where ever you end up that night is where you end up that night.
Bring them home.
Print them
Hang on wall, put in box or book.

Me I'm always going to do some real shooting when I take a Road Trip.

Mark William Rabiner