Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on the Pana G1
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed Dec 24 10:13:08 2008

Hi Howard,

Merry Xmas from the great white frozen north!

Also, I never under-estimate the power of a Leica enthusiast to sell the old
when lusting for the... new.

Regards,

Greg> From: cummer@netvigator.com> To: lug@leica-users.org> Date: Wed, 24
Dec 2008 13:17:35 +0800> Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on the Pana G1> > >>
Hi Greg,> You make me laugh! Unfortunately given the price of new Leica
lenses > it may be sometime before I have anything to offer to add to your >
collection.> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours> Howard
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008