Subject: (SPAM: ?) RE: [Leica] IMG: Holiday greetings from Geoff
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 23 20:15:31 2008

Geoff offered & showed:

Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holliday greetings from Geoff

>>>I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of my LUG friends a
wonderful

holiday season with family and friends. I look forward to sharing more with

everyone of you in the New Year.

My gift to you all is to share this magnificent moment I was privileged to

witness this month. Comments are welcome of course, if you like.

Warning, contains trees and rocks and has no reportage content.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/usa/Ye1.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/83psxw
<http://tinyurl.com/83psxw%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<<<<<

Hi Geoff,

Very nice indeed. "Ansel would have been proud of you!" :-) :-) :-)

Ok Ok enough already I know! :-)  But jeeeessshhhh I just couldn't let it go
by with out using it because you hung it out there so beautifully . :-)

In reality? A very fine photograph full of mood and beauty. Good one mate,
very eloquent! I'd say definitely one to hang on the wall nicely framed. But
big! 30"X40" or around that size to appreciate the location and magnitude of
the mountains.

The happiest of cheers for Christmas and the New Year! :-)

ted