Subject: [Leica] Re: Christmas at Yellowstone
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun Dec 21 17:32:22 2008

I'm watching a fascinating TV program on PBS called "Christmas at
Yellowstone" that contains some of the most beautiful nature
photography I've ever seen. It is part of the Nature series. It
features the camera work of Tom Murphy. Catch it when it shows on
your PBS station. I would much rather sit by the fireside watching TV
with a warm drink than be out taking the pictures in minus 45 F.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure) ([Leica] Re: Christmas at Yellowstone)