Subject: [Leica] 1942 Penney uh 1943
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Dec 20 19:36:13 2008

Mark und Leonard,

Only the bronze (copper) 1943 and the steel 1944 pennies are worth real
money  Any other ones in that era will not even
buy you a cup of coffee at the Horn & Hardart Automat.

I never even heard of a 1942 zinc coated steel US penny, except from
liars who could never produce them.

Jerry

Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] 1942 Penney)
Message from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] 1942 Penney uh 1943)