Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras - now, cassoulet
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Dec 18 14:21:36 2008

Someone once likened eating cassoulet to walking across a muddy field. You
start off with the best of intentions, but about half way you begin to flag
and wonder how much more there is.

Steve

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras - now, cassoulet)