Subject: [Leica] IMG: 747, Make it happen
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 15 19:10:22 2008

At 09:58 PM 12/15/2008, you wrote:
>One thought: I've de-saturated some images with CA and sometimes
>found that by selecting the "fringe" I could selectively desaturate
>to a neutral gray. I agree that the sliders don't seem to easily
>just "erase" the issue.

That's essentially what I'm doing with the Guassian Blur, Edit, Fade,
Color routine.  It desaturates and then you go back a couple of steps
and use the history brush to only desaturate the edges.  It works
better than anything else I've found but takes time.  The best
solution is to USE LEICA LENSES!!  I don't ever have these problems
with Leica lenses.  I wish, I wish, I wish I had Leica M8s in 2005. :'(

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: 747, Make it happen)