Subject: [Leica] Are we there yet?
From: marshall.hunt at gmail.com (marshall hunt)
Date: Mon Dec 15 16:50:33 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:49 PM, David Rodgers <drodgers@casefarms.com>wrote:

> So what's next? Dramatic improvements? Or is it safe to say we're at a
> plateau where what's touted as big improvements turn out to be bells and
> whistles? Hey, with Sony in the game maybe we can all play Madden while
> we wait for the light to get just right.
>

> DaveR

Oddly enough the convergence of gaming and digital photography has already
happened, albeit not in the way you described. A few months ago I read an
article<http://www.hackszine.com/blog/archive/2008/09/controlling_a_nikon_or_canon_c.html>where
a Nintendo DS was hacked to act as a fire controller for a Canon. If
given the choice of Madden on a Sony a100 or Castlevania on a DS, the DS
wins hands down 100% of the time.

Marshall Hunt

Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Are we there yet?)