Subject: [Leica] LUG Christmas Gathering
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Dec 15 06:38:30 2008

Hi All:
We had an intimate gathering at the ICP, arranged by the LUG Executive
Committee, chaired by John Lee on Friday December 12th, 2008. We had the
pleasure and honor to be regaled with personal stories and shown photographs
by Ed Meyers, who knew all the greats, including, Minor White, Halsman,
Eisenstadt and Schwalberg to name just a few. Ed's stories were illuminating
and thought provoking, giving us an insight into people of whom we had
heard, and whose work we admired, but ,of course, never knew personally. The
evening was Ed's and he made the most of it. Thanks so much. May you all
have the happiest of holidays! vroger

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/6837023_CJJ4B#437047891_CbSFF-L-LB

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/6837023_CJJ4B#437044984_32Mik-L-LB