Subject: [Leica] Another great feature of Lightroom - relevant for LUG yearbook :-)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 14 02:52:45 2008

This morning I decided to start selecting the images I am going to
submit to the LUG yearbook. While Jim has not placed equipment
restrictions on the submissions, I want to use only photos that
involve at least one piece of Leica equipment. Now I have an M8, so if
I make a picture that I think is good enough between now and
Christmas, I will use that. But in the meantime, I wanted to look
through my pictures from 2008 to see if there were any taken with
either the 25mm PanaLeica or 100mm Apo Macro lenses. Lightroom makes
it so amazingly easy! I just selected "all photographs", and then at
the top clicked on Metadata. Then four panels came up. In the leftmost
I selected the year 2008; in the next one "All Cameras"; and in third
one "1.4/25mm lens". And voila! Instantly I had about 500 pictures on
the screen, all taken with either the Oly E3 or E420 and the 25mm
PanaLeica lens during 2008. I then repeated the procedure, changing
lens to "Unknown Lens", knowing that this would bring up the pictures
taken with the 100mm Apo Macro. You old LR hands may be used to this,
but for me it was almost a revelation.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain