Subject: [Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 12 17:07:15 2008

Scott Gregory Offered:

>> Geoff:

I like your shot taken of Ted Grant in San Fran with the water in the
background. I do believe Ted is "chimping"!

Warms my heart to know that even the pros sneek a glance now and again, just
to be sure!!!<<<<

Hi Scott,

Absolutely! :-)

Actually I'm honest enough to say during those 58 plus years as a pro there
were many times a tad bit of chimping instead of bracketing a dozen or more
frames of film would've made for far better pictures even at the expense of
a bunch of bracketed frames.

I had shot what I thought was an interesting sunset & ship moment and given
the light and moving. "excuses all) ;-) I wanted see what it looked like.
Net result? DELETED! :-)

ted