Subject: [Leica] RD-1 (AGAIN) or G1?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Dec 12 14:31:01 2008

This is where Leica is and has always missed a huge part of the
market...make a camera line range with a cheaper body to stick those
fabulous lenses on!  They did this for a while with the CL, but for some
reason now all you can buy is a top line camera.  Not everyone wants to
spend 3500 or more on a camera, the market share for a 1400-1800 dollar
camera is far larger than the one for a 3500-4000 camera.

I would like to buy an M8 next year, but only time will tell....

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography