Subject: [Leica] RD-1 (AGAIN) or G1? now WTB: RD-1
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri Dec 12 07:34:42 2008

This is like Michael Schumacher saying "my first Ferrari paid for
itself within one race..."

Yeah, that's how it works for pros.

Well, as I'm still in college and we live in volatile economic times,
there's very little light at the end of this financial tunnel that I'll
be so lucky. I've worked incredibly hard to get to the meager status in
life I've got now but once I get out of college with a degree I'm going to
be forced to work at Starbucks or Whole Foods.
If they are still around.
Phil Forrest

"But my first M8 paid for itself within 4 months and ten times over
within a year.  That's why I was able to buy a second one.  My M8's
are probably the best purchases I've ever made for my "little
business" (as my husband calls it)!"

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com