Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 12 00:57:04 2008

If you tried to turn a 0 into a 9 would you end up with an 8?

Its a Dremel calc:

   0 + 9 = 8

Paradoxically
also:

   0 + 6 = 8

But most emphatically:

   0 + 3 = 8

This kinda stuff doesn't happen in normal math.
Dremel math though had different properties than real math.
Its great math if 8 is your desired result.

Coming up though with other results than 8 from any other combination of
numbers Dremeled seems iffy and doubtful.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner