Subject: [Leica] FS 28mm Elmarit Asph
From: dfeingold at hotmail.com (david feingold)
Date: Thu Dec 11 20:55:09 2008

I have for sale a 28mm Elmarit Asph with caps hood, pouch,  box, and papers.
I offer the lens here on the LUG at $1300.00 shipped conus. This lens is
like new and is coded for M8.

I have not signed on this list in several years and undertsand that makes me
an outsider, but please feel free to check my feedback at ebay. My id there
is "bitonal". You can also see pictures of the lens on-line, please write me
for the link. dfeingold@hotmail.com

Best,
David