Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Thu Dec 11 15:23:48 2008

Cannot recall if I've ever taken advantage of the sunrise in Kirimati but
here goes:

Leica IIIc/IIIf, #464346 Leitz factory conversion, self-timer, sharkskin
covers, body cap (non-Leitz); acquired in 2003 from very reliable Dutch
dealer Herman deGroot who had had it CLA'd; I've not used it, simply cycled
the shutter through all speeds several times every 3-4 months - an
outstanding, solid user with minor pitting on top-plate left side, otherwise
very clean and EX+                                           $395.00

Add shipping and insurance, checks or money orders fine, will send when it
clears.

Seth          off list:  sethrosner@nycap.rr.com