Subject: [Leica] Through Alien Eyes
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Dec 11 13:17:09 2008

Um, not sure. The originals are IR pics from a converted E-330, then
I fiddled in Photoshop to get them. The neat thing for me, as an
image maker, is that since the source images are IR, there is even
less "one true color" or one true exposure etc. for the images so
there is a wide latitude of interpretation.

At 05:34 AM 12/11/2008, Ric Carter wrote:
>interesting explorations
>
>duotoning?
>
>Ric Carter
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/
>

>On Dec 11, 2008, at 5:56 AM, Richard Man wrote:
>
>>What if you can see through the eyes of an alien? Perhaps it looks
>>something like what is on my blog's latest entry:
>>
>>http://richardfman.wordpress.com

// richard
// photo & calligraphy blog: http://richardfman.wordpress.com

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Through the Alien's Eyes)