Subject: [Leica] Test
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Dec 10 11:31:51 2008

Now that I've seen Tina's message and read the referenced article, I see
what has happend.

The article to which Tina linked is, more or less, about illegal activities
on the internet. It contains several examples of illegal activities. It
offers examples, and two of the exemplar perpetrators are (in addition to
using stolen photographs) also hosting credit-card theft phishing. My
Barracuda blocks all email that has links (or links to links) delivering
credit card theft. As well it should.

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] Test)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Test)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Test)