Subject: [Leica] Pixels for Pistols.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Dec 10 00:35:12 2008

http://www.adrants.com/2008/12/nikon-cameras-offered-in-exchange-for.php

"Toronto-based photo retailer retailer Henry's, along with Toronto
police....

" An assault rifle or pistol earned a Nikon Coolpix S-52"

I think the effect might be different....

The Nikon Coolpix S-52 is a credit card sized camera....
A family group picture.
All holding little credit card digital cameras...
Has "won't sell" written all over it!
I think All Things Considered would not consider it!

I think if they all just held real credit cards...'
With no screens in the backs...
It might have impact.

This family has BUYING POWER!

And they are willing to USE IT!