Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] M-lenses on M8 - A Question
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Dec 9 13:12:19 2008

Some of them are ok - the manual says that there is no problem with the 90mm
Macro Elmar, and from memory I think the 50mm Elmar M is ok (but try at your
own risk :-).

I think Leica were just covering themselves by saying that the collapsible
lenses wouldn't work. Some will, some won't.

A search on the net may be useful - and I know some people on the Leica
forum have used collapsible lenses.

Battery charged yet Nathan? <grin>

Steve

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) (Subject: Re: [Leica] M-lenses on M8 - A Question)