Subject: [Leica] The Shrek Donkey
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 8 21:18:11 2008

Firstly, thanks to all who answered on and off list re: Old Lady Dog
Kiva. We will say our last goodbye to her this Friday :-(

***
Out here in the Silicon Valley, instead of Britney and Lindsay, our
celebrities have names like Jobs and Page. We also have the Shrek
Donkey. Yes, THE Shrek Donkey. For details and picture, see my latest
blog entry http://richardfman.wordpress.com.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)