Subject: [Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Dec 8 18:41:26 2008

Thanks for the good suggestions.

The good news about Blurb (or similar; Apple has an apparently similar
product via iPhoto) is that you can caption the photos so future
generations will know who they are looking at and when and where the
photos were made.

The bad news about Blurb involves time and cost.

And I have not yet seen representations about the permanence of the
Blurb books, or the Apple versions for that matter.

This is strictly a project to preserve and send on to future
generations the family photos I have made with digital gear.

I have enough trouble myself remembering what I took when and where I
put it....and I've only been shooting digital seriously for 3 or 4
years.  To expect future generations to find and view these shots from
my hard drives or whatever is just not realistic.

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?)
Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?)