Subject: [Leica] Hitler's thoughts on digital
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun Dec 7 22:47:12 2008

It's been doing the rounds and as usual for things that go viral the
authorship has not been credited.

The clip is from the film De Untergang (Downfall) a 1994 film about Hitler's
last days in the Reich Chancellery.  Hitler was played by Bruno Ganz.  The
clip has been commonly used satirically on the web.  This one was created by
Sam Vert:
http://web.mac.com/cndlpwr/Samuel_Vert_Photography/Home.html

The film is brilliant, but I am not certain that decontextualising the
scenes is all that funny.  I didn't find it amusing, anyway.

Gallery: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses