Subject: [Leica] As of This Morning, 20 Participants in the 2008 LUG Yearbook
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Dec 5 04:09:23 2008

Start submitting, folks!

If you're waiting for the ultimate Santa picture, stop now-Billy Bob
Thornton captured the role to a degree that will never be equaled.

Reminder again:

Up to two images, one meg jpg minimum.  Use any camera and lens you wish,
from digital to Daguerre.  Include the title of picture, and the equipment
used.

After I receive your images, I'll send back a confirming copy of the
caption. Please read it carefully-some have already caught minor errors!
That's why it's called a proof copy.

Deadline is Dec 31, but earlier is, well, better.

For technical specs, if you're technical, check recent posts.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] As of This Morning, 20 Participants in the 2008 LUG Yearbook)