Subject: [Leica] How much to charge...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Dec 4 14:04:10 2008

Thanks all for commenting. Got the job :-) 4 hours, half portrait
work with lights and stuff and half roaming. Flat fee of $1K and they
get a CD and three 8x10s. I will have my (just turned 18, OMG)
daughter doing onsite on demand 5x7 and 6x8 prints for immediate
sales.  The photos will be up on Smugmug later and they can order
prints larger than 4x6 from there (CD pics resolution limited to
~4x6). From my experience, post processing work should be relatively
minimal. The E-3 has a very good color engine.

Thanks!

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)