Subject: [Leica] IMG: Taran Jack
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 1 11:44:35 2008

PESO:

We got back early this morning from a wonderful trip to Oregon to
meet our new grandbaby.  I'm processing all of the photos now.  Here
is one of our son holding his new daughter while we ate in a Portland
restaurant.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/081130_662_1413_2.jpg.html

I think he might like her ;-)  Kip is 40 and he and his wife had
decided they would pursue adoption after 12 childless years.  Then
Jenn discovered she was pregnant.  They are still slightly giddy and
unbelieving.  Taran is so good.  She behaved like this every time we ate out.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Taran Jack)