Subject: [Leica] Gun Photos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Nov 29 17:15:33 2008

> I haven't seen a firearms magazine for a number of years, but I do recall
> very high standard of photos by one particular photographer. I think that
> his name was Ichiro Nagata. Or similar to that. Maybe worth searching for
> if
> interested.
>

> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
> Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.

Yep, photographer for "The American Rifleman" and others.  In the day he
used an 8x10 Deardorf.  A master of product photography, I would say.  I
recall his work since my 16th birthday present was a life membership in the
NRA.  Our Constitution is a masterpiece, and the founding fathers were
without doubt geniuses.  But, if I had a time machine, I would go back and
ask two questions: (1) Do we really need that part about a well-regulated
militia? And (2) I still think we need something in case a moron gets
elected President (the latter courtesy of the New Yorker).

Ken

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Gun Photos)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Gun Photos)