Subject: [Leica] Nick and Eric
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Nov 28 12:28:43 2008

Yesterday after Thanksgiving dinner, we joined our next door neighbors for
coffee and pie.  We did a little sweets buffet, and got together with other
neighbors.

Nick is home from West Point, and Eric is home from Oklahoma City
University, both in their first year.   These guys have lived next door for
as long as either can remember.  Yesterday they got together for the first
time since June.

http://www.sonc.com/nick_and_eric.htm

M8 Summicron 35 f2

--