Subject: [Leica] OT: Italian grammar help
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Thu Nov 27 11:54:55 2008

I haven't been keeping up with the LUG lately, as I have been busy
helping my wife set up her in-home preschool (after been terminated
from a 24 year job and fighting breast cancer this last year!)  She
wants to call it "Casa de Nonni" -- Grandparent's House, a play on
Maria Montessori's "Casa de Bambini" -- Children's House.

The question is, should it be "de" or dei"?

I am hoping some Italian speaking Luggers can settle this so that we
can print the advertising brochures and open house invitations.

Tom Schofield

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] OT: Italian grammar help)
Reply from morggan at earthlink.net (Horacio Sofi) ([Leica] OT: Italian grammar help)