Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 47 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Nov 27 06:46:55 2008

On Nov 26, 2008, at 3:47 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

>> We had a big Masonic event in Raleigh last week
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/47/47-prayer.jpg.html>
>> http://tinyurl.com/69ddms
>>
> surprising they give open access to the celebration - nice shot.

The two largest groups of Freemasons here recently normalized
relations after 138 years coexistence. We held a public event
celebrating our new relationship. We included public access to the
point of holding it in our old state Capitol building's house
chambers. Our Grand Lodge set the cornerstone for the building in 1833.

It was a major step for us. BTW, I am a professional Freemason.

>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/47/47-knight_amp_kid.jpg.html
>>

>> http://tinyurl.com/5suepl
>>
> Ain't she cute! Wonderful match of colours - pity it is a little
> grainy - great catch anyway

One of the horrors of fast film--Fujicolor 800. The light in the old
Capitol was horrible--one chandelier and windows on two sides. I'm
also concerned that there may have been some fogging. Another reason I
will likely get an M8 in the next couple of months.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Ric

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 47 (ric))