Subject: [Leica] Macro photography, 5x4 style.
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (weiljr)
Date: Tue Nov 25 13:32:33 2008

Bob,
 bellows extension factor is covered in Steve Simmons book Using the View
Camera as well. He also covers filter factors for the various color filters
as well as a Hutchings (as in Gordon Hutchings) filter factor in addition to
the normal filter factors. It is an excellent book that covers the basics of
view camera techniques.
Joe