Subject: [Leica] The Birdman of Palo Alto
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Nov 23 01:15:08 2008

Took a 2 1/2 hours bike ride with my wife today. Unfortunately, they
close off the highway 101 underpass from Oct 16 to Apr 15 due to rain
(yea, right....) and our routes become more circuitous. Riding around
the Bayland trail is always a treat though and the last time we were
there, I bemoaned the fact that I only took wide angle lens on a
panoramic camera and there were all these herons, egrets, and
pelicans that were too far to photograph. So today I took my longest
lens and... there were only two pelicans and they were hiding behind
dunes and such. I did get this photo of... hmm... is that an egret or heron?

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_B229562.jpg>

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] The Birdman of Palo Alto)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] The Birdman of Palo Alto)