Subject: [Leica] Multi-Coating Development
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Nov 22 07:20:57 2008

As usual, I agree with you,
re: "?learn how to take better pictures?"

yet, some on the list have an equal interest
in taking better pictures
and
all sorts of other related
and unrelated esoteric knowledge
about gear and history of companies and pens and hats and watches and
all
and we learn from them too.
While I have no particular need to know about multi coating
I enjoy adding the knowledge
to my old brain's file cabinet.
;~)

Fond regards,