Subject: [Leica] LIFE BOOK COMPLETE WITH PRINTS FOR FRAMING.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 19 19:35:05 2008

How would you like a hard cover book 10" x 14" of 100 LIFE photographs
complete with 25 removable prints for framing? And for the grand sum of
$20.00

Yep $20.00!!!!!!!! And the removable prints all have a tissue paper cover on
each page and they look smashing. I bought two copies today!!!

It's published by LIFE BOOKS,  Time Inc. I thought this rather amazing when
we were sort of in discussion about LIFE photos, rights and whatever.

Title of the book?  "THE CLASSIC COLLECTION"

It also has a big round sticker on the cover. THE 100 GREATEST PICTURES.

ISBN 10: 1-60320-030-4

ISBN 13: 978-1-60320-030-1

Library of Congress #: 2008902954

And for $20.00 bucks you can't go wrong! I got them at COSTCO in the event
any of you folks live near a COSTCO outlet you might check to see if they
have any in stock.

ted

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] MISUNDERSTANDING? LIFE BOOK COMPLETE WITH PRINTS FOR FRAMING.)