Subject: [Leica] IMG: California Raptor Center
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 08:01:51 2008

Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

> Great portraits. I love sharp subjects against soft backgrounds.

>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tytonidae/cbow00.html
>>
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/nsow01.html
>>
>> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/strigidae/ghow03.html
>>
>> http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/swha00.html

Thanks all for your comments, on- and off-list.  Did anyone notice these
are from the shadow side? (thanks Ted, that lesson will never leave me.)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE