Subject: [Leica] As if shooting gorgeous women is easy....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Nov 17 22:02:22 2008

Our friend came to visit from Hawaii after 3 long years. So we took
off the shoji doors from the cabinet and moved the tatame mat off our
bed to make a "Japanese room" and did some quick shooting. All 3 of
us were (still are actually) sick so really not much of a setup or
lighting, but it was fun... until they both complained about, well,
whatever women complain about their bodies. Not sure why there are
funky letters. Some file transfer weirdness that I am too clogged to
figure out.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/KnM_WEB/

Took boatloads of pictures from different events: here's one
<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_B019152.jpg>

and couple panoramic ones. One nice thing about the XPan is that
ordinary scenes are "XPan ready

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Scan-081108-0003.jpg>

<http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Scan-081108-0002.jpg>

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] As if shooting gorgeous women is easy....)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] As if shooting gorgeous women is easy....)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] As if shooting gorgeous women is easy....)