Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Informal Portrait
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 17 03:40:05 2008

At 11:26 PM 11/16/2008, you wrote:
>Neither of us likes to admit that we are no longer the teenagers who
>fell in love about sixty years ago.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Donna.tif.html
>
>Jim Nichols

A beautiful portrait of a beautiful lady.  I'm sure you love every
wrinkle and gray hair.  She's so much more beautiful than older women
who try to deny their age by dyeing their hair and having face
lifts!  I'm proud of every gray hair and wrinkle I have.  I earned
them all.  I'm sure your wife feels the same way.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Another Informal Portrait)