Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving in Oregon Don't miss...
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri Nov 14 12:19:23 2008

Mt Hood Timberline Lodge
Blue Moon Camera www.bluemooncamera.com (they sill have Kodak Poly
Toner in stock) 8417 N Lombard
Cannon Beach
Amity Vineyards (Oregon Wine Country in general)
Downtown PDX the Pearl
Last Thursday in Alberta Arts Walk (Burning Man Lite)
Powells Books

I am sure Jake at Ble Moon would love to meet you maybe even a social
hour workshop 503 978 0333

Also us local Alt-folk would love to have a get together at a local
brewery (Portland has more preberies per capita and in total than any
other city on Earth. Aslo 340 wineries and 7 distilleries)...million
coffee shows too

Escape from NY Pizza

Music Millenium

OMSI