Subject: [Leica] FS: Clean Late M4 Chrome $1050 Shipped
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu Nov 13 18:15:30 2008

$1050/shipped & insured UPS ground to the lower 48...S&I at cost to other
locations

Extremely nice condition - please see the pictures for the best indication
of condition.  No significant bright marks on chrome (again, please see
pictures; bigger pictures available on request), no dings or dents other
than one very small impression on the edge of the top on the right side (see
picture).  No strap marks above the eyelets.  Vulcanite is perfect.  The
photo of the baseplate shows a clear plastic protector, which is why the
surface appears shiney.  All shutter speeds work well and sound right when
compared to my other M bodies.  Viewfinder is bright and clear.  This is an
extremely fine example of the last/best of the Wetzlar-made classic Leica M
rangefinders.  Please note that the correction diopter lens shown in one of
the pictures is not included.

Please reply off-list with questions - thanks.

John Newell

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/M4/M4-1.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/M4/M4-6.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/M4/M4-7.jpg